This course will improve your knowledge of leadership styles and their effect on teams.
This course is suitable for any current manager or leader, or someone aspiring to move into this area of responsibility. This course was developed in the UK, although the core principles and guidelines can be applied in any country.
After completing this module, you will be able to:
- recognise the difference between leadership and management
- state the benefits and potential impact on individuals and performance of different leadership styles
- identify your own leadership style
- recognise motivation, delegation and empowerment in the context of leadership theory
- state how to lead your team effectively through change.