This course is in the base subscription pack
Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG)
Subject Matter Expert
City & Guilds
This course has been developed to provide learners with an understanding of the impact of pollution and waste on the environment.
Pollution and waste are everywhere, and it’s doing us, and the earth, harm.
It’s in the sky, the soil, and the water. It’s everywhere, and it’s doing us, and the earth, harm. The good news is we can make a difference. It will not be easy, but it’s worth it. You can hold yourself, your business or your leaders accountable. Making changes like how we dispose of rubbish, improvements in recycling efforts, transitioning to renewable energy sources, and improving our education around the production of waste and pollution are all proven ways of reducing our environmental impact on the planet.
Designed to empower learners globally, this course delves into the realities of pollution and waste and explores what we can do personally, in the community and at work to make a change.
We’re in this together, so together, let’s clean up our act.
This course provides learners with an understanding of:
- the different types of pollution and waste
- the environmental, economic, and health consequences of pollution and waste
- key terms and concepts related to pollution and waste
- how to identify policy, regulatory, and technological solutions to mitigate pollution and waste
- the principles of the circular economy and its role in addressing pollution and waste, and
- how to apply the knowledge gained throughout the course to make informed decisions that promote sustainability and environmental protection.
Access, Accounting, Anti-corruption, Biodiversity, Board accountability, Bribery, Capital, Carbon, Carbon footprint, Chain, Change, Circular, Circular economy, Circular packaging, Clean, Climate, Climate action, Community, Community engagement, Compliance, Conservation, Corporate, Corporate citizenship, Corruption, Culture, Degradation, Diversity, Diversity and inclusion, Eco-friendly, Economy, Ecosystem, Eco-tourism, Emissions, Employee well-being, Energy, Energy efficiency, Environment, Environmental, ESG, ESG disclosure, ESG reporting, Ethical fashion, Ethical investment, Ethical leadership, Ethics, Ethics and compliance, Executive compensation, Extraction,