This course will give you an understanding of the four key stages of the Learning Cycle, as well as providing you with insights into how you can apply the stages to your own learning and development projects.
This course is suitable for any current trainer, coach or mentor, or someone aspiring to move into learning and development. This course was developed in the UK, although the core principles and guidelines can be applied in any country.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- identify what information to gather in order to properly identify learning needs and objectives
- recognise how to address individual learning needs and styles
- identify considerations that will help effectively plan a learning programme
- list the factors that will make for the successful delivery of a learning programme
- identify strategies for effectively assessing learning outcomes and evaluating the learning programme.