This module will give managers and employees of all levels a better understanding of the Bribery Act 2010 and its application in the workplace.
This course is suitable for anyone working in a UK organisation, or a global organisation with a UK footprint, to ensure that new starters are compliant with the latest legislation.
Once you have completed the module, you will be able to:
- identify key aspects of the Bribery Act 2010
- identify the four main offences
- identify the impact of the Act in the workplace
- recognise the offences and the consequences of non-compliance
- identify the actions that employees and organisations must take in order to comply with it.